San Diego, CA
Program/Project Manager CMC
We are seeking a Program/Project Manager to join the Adcentrx CMC team. Adcentrx Therapeutics is driving ground-breaking efforts in cancer biotherapeutics drug development. The candidate will help to develop novel targeted biotherapeutics that can make a difference in the life of cancer patients.
The candidate will be responsible for managing complex CMC projects across Adcentrx’s ADC programs. They will support the product pipeline by overseeing plans, timelines and objectives for cross-functional project teams. Additionally, they will coordinate activities across multiple Adcentrx sites as well as coordinate work with external CDMOs and partners. The candidate works closely with leadership to ensure CMC-specific programs adhere to scope, timelines and budget.
- Lead the program/project management activities for multiple projects/workstreams.
- Translate long-term objectives into actionable plans.
- Coordinate workflows among cross-functional teams to ensure effective execution.
- Engage project leaders, subject matter experts and other key stakeholders to ensure effective implementation of project objectives.
- Communicate status updates, project risks and track key deliverables.
- Track costs, budgets and schedule of programs.
- Manage external partnerships, vendors and CDMOs.
- BS/MS/PhD with 4+ years of industry experience.
- 2+ years of program management experience.
- Proven ability to manage competing priorities and rapidly changing timelines.
- The ideal candidate will have CMC project management experience.
- Exceptional organization skills.
- Proficient with project management tools such as MS Project, Excel and Sharepoint.
Adcentrx Therapeutics is proud to offer a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the lives of our employees and their families. Benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage, 401(k), company paid holidays, and stock options.
Adcentrx Therapeutics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
To learn more, visit us at https://www.adcentrx.com.
Please submit resume to email@example.com referencing the job title.